Published on Friday, 17 May 2019, 10:17 a.m. Print Article
We have launched our brand new mobile-friendly website and it is LIVE now for you to enjoy!
New exciting additions to the website are:
- Calendar – when you select which child you are ordering for the calendar will bring up only the days that are available to your child’s school – this saves you having to remember which days you can order!
- Favourites – you can now create an order and save it to your favourites which will help you save time!
- COMING SOON: Repeat Order – when you create an order you will soon have the option to repeat the same order for multiple weeks in advance.
- Password – your security is upgraded and improved (ensure your email address is current in case you need to reset your password)
Here’s what you need to know:
- All your current details (including your account balances) have been uploaded – but now is a great time to check that your children are in the right school and classroom.
- Check your email address is current – if not you can change it directly on the website.
- Privacy settings have been updated. If you have lost your password you just need to use the 'reset password' button. You will receive an email and can follow the instructions from there.
- Your ordering days and providers are the same – if you have had changes you will have been notified of these separately by your school.
- You will now have the option when closing your account to donate the remainder of your account balance (after $5) back to your school, or have it refunded to your bank account.
- All refunds on account closures will be paid out at the end of each school term.
- As always we are here to help. If you have problems or questions then you can call 0800 565 565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org